Bailouts & Politics
BAILOUTS & POLITICS: The Effect on Sponsorship and What it Means for You
1 hour Audio recording, mp3 file
Congress recently introduced legislation that disallows companies receiving TARP funds ". . .to host, sponsor, pay for conferences and events and pay for holiday or entertainment events." The political, media, and public outcry over this situation has caused considerable damage to consumer perceptions of sponsorship and corporations that engage in sponsorship and client entertainment activities.
Find out what you need to do right now to preserve or solidify sponsor relationships and protect your sponsorship revenue.
- What the implications of this legislation will mean for your event or nonprofit operation
- The conversations you need to have with current sponsors now
- How to demonstrate ROI and increase your program's value
- The challenges you'll face approaching new corporate partners and how to surmount them
- How to handle internal and external discussions about your sponsorship activities
- How to create a more supportive culture for sponsorship
- How your recommendations and proactive measures will improve your sponsor relationships long into the future.
Or order by mail and pay by check.